Results for Ethics
- Ethics: Who’s Your Daddy? Acing Your Fiduciary Duties
$25.00 SKU: 172900 It isn’t enough to just be ethical; professionals employed at the bankruptcy estate’s expense have additional responsibilities as well. This panel will explore these additional responsibilities and duties, what they are, an ...
Product - email@example.com - 2017-03-29 12:38 - 0 comments
- Discharge Issues and Elements of Proof Under § 523/Consumer Mock Trial of a § 523 Discharge Case
$25.00 SKU: 172833 Price: $25.00 75 mins Chad S. Caby, Moderator Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP; Denver D ...
Product - firstname.lastname@example.org - 2017-02-21 16:10 - 0 comments
- Ethical Issues that Arise When Supervising Attorneys Work with Junior Attorneys and Nonattorney Professionals
$25.00 SKU: 172785 Price: $25.00 60 mins Jennifer B. Kimble, Moderator Prime Clerk; New York Michelle K. Ostry ...
Product - email@example.com - 2017-02-09 13:23 - 0 comments
- Thorny Ethical Issues for Consumer Attorneys
$25.00 SKU: 162325 This panel will address many of the thorniest ethical issues for consumer lawyers, including avoiding conflictof- interest issues as counsel in a failing case, counseling a client who will not take your advice, and counseli ...
Product - firstname.lastname@example.org - 2016-09-27 09:53 - 0 comments
- Committee Educational Session: Ethics/Professional Compensation/Unsecured Trade Creditors
$25.00 SKU: 162317 Beware of the Traps: Ethical and Fiduciary Issues for Committee Members and Professionals Price: $25.00 60 mins ...
Product - email@example.com - 2016-09-27 09:56 - 0 comments